About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
25 Jun 2014

When it's too hot to wear makeup (but you want to)




Not that I'm complaining, but recently in England it's been pretty warm. That kind of humid heat where you definitely don't want to feel a layer of makeup on your skin. In these situations I am devised a fool proof way of incorporating makeup into my routine without it ending up smudged all over my sweaty face by the end of the day (nice image ey?).


Firstly, no foundation. I simply just apply concealer (I'm loving the Maybelline Fit Me at the moment) or I apply a bronzing primer (either Bourjois or Clarins) and then the concealer. This covers any redness I suffer from without looking or feeling cakey. Brows play an important role in making me feel "put together" so I usually stick to my trusty Mac Eye Brows as I know it will stick around. For eye makeup another Mac product, their Paint Pot in Bare Study but any long lasting cream eyeshadow will do. I add a bit of waterproof eyeliner, I love the Stila Smudge Sticks and finish with curling my lashes and adding my current favourite mascara, L'oreal Miss Manga, which also happens to be waterproof. A lot of the time I skip the lipstick and just apply lip balm but I am loving the Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya for its easy to wear sheer peachy colour.

And that's it!

Have you got any summer makeup product recommendations?


frankie x
follow me on: bloglovin // twitter //  // instagram // facebook
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment