About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
5 Jun 2014

2 in 1 - Blusher + Highlighter combos






Day-to-day I tend to wear either blusher or bronzer and maybe both (if I am really feeling crazy...). I don't really tend to bother with highlighting or contouring unless its a special occasion. Blushers that both add a bit of colour but also a nice glow are really up my street and I wanted to share some of my favourites with you today.


Sleek Blusher in Rose Gold - This blush always comes up in the blogging world but I would say it's justified.. It's a gorgeous brightening pink with a really pretty gold shimmer through it. It tends to change colour the different ways you look at it and sometimes seems very pink and sometimes very gold. 

Look Beauty Blusher in Flush - I don't hear a lot about Look Beauty but I have a few products from them and they are all great quality. This blusher is a lovely shimmery coral however you have to apply this with a light hand as it is super pigemnted and a little powdery. For pale skin I would even say this is a 3-in-1 as it can double up as a bronzer on me.

Dainty Doll Cream Blusher in 002 Orange County Girl - This is very similar to the Sleek blush but in cream form and I would probably say it runs a little more gold. I picked this up for a very decent price on Ebay (they have a lot of other Dainty Doll items)

ELF Blush in Glow - In terms of colour I would say this was a mixture of the above. As the colour suggest it really does add a glow and it's a lovely colour to wear on holiday with a bit of a tan.

Have you tried any of these? Do you have any other recommendations?

follow me on: bloglovin // twitter //  // instagram // facebook
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment