About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
2 May 2014

happy things

Life has been a bit mad recently. Starting a new job, commuting for 4 hours a day and finally moving house. I am now living in the big city, and to be honest, I'm a little scared! But, I'm also incredibly excited and very happy that it now only takes me about 30 mins to get to work. Relief.

Not only did I not feel I had the time to write on this blog but I also lacked the ideas and creativity. I felt very drained. That will take a while to fully come back I am sure but in the meantime I wanted to share some things that have been putting a smile on my face.


Squirrel in park

Squirrel near work - there is lots in the park next door and they are obviously used to people/getting fed by people and always come up very close to you.

Easter Cupcake
Easter cupcake my mum made for me! Yum

Ginger cat
I miss this little guy (but I get to see him this weekend yay!)

flowers
Gorgeous flowers

cacti
Love my cacti

tidy wardrobe
Tidy wardrobe - I packed less clothes when I moved to London and am loving having only things I really like

British museum
At the British Museum last weekend. Haven't been for a long time and forgot how cool the building was

Rosetta stone
The Rosetta Stone at the British Museum and generally getting overwhelmed by how ancient everything was


I hope to try and take a few more photos like this day-to-day, it is really something that falls off the bandwagon when I'm feeling stressed, but it is nice to look back and remember the little things.




follow me on: bloglovin // twitter //  // instagram // facebook



Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment