About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
28 Mar 2014

Watching, Reading, Wearing #1



Watching:
Parenthood. I finished watching the last series of Gilmore Girls (for the 2nd time) and wanted something else to try. I'm now hooked on Parenthood. It's a drama about a large family from the grandparents to the grandchildren. It's funny, heart warming and has some great characters.
Reading:
The restaurant at the end of the universe - Douglas Adams. This is the second in the Hitchhiker's series. I love the way that Adams writes, it's so clever and funny.
Wearing:
My new Eyelyn necklace by Oh My Clumsy Hear. I go this for my birthday and I love it. I think it goes with lots of things so i can't stop wearing it.


What have you been watching, reading or wearing recently?



follow me on: bloglovin // twitter //  // instagram // facebook
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment