About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
14 Mar 2014

Sunglasses

I don't think you can ever have too many sunglasses. Well, that is my excuse for my ever expanding collection.
sunglasses collection
My sunglasses in age order: Oldest at the bottom, newest at the top.

I don't like to spend a lot of money on sunglasses, mainly because I will probably just break them at some point and I would rather break a cheap pair. My oldest pair (at the bottom of the photo) are ones I actually got when I went to Reading festival in 2008! I can't actually believe they have survived so long, I think they are my favourites just because I know they go with most outfits and I have an emotional attachment to them. The next are by Noa Noa and again were bought quite a while ago. I like these because they are a bit different to my other pairs (being blue and all). The third pair I bought from a vintage shop in York. I love the retro style of these, I wouldn't normally go for a frame like this but there is something about them I really love. Lastly, and probably least excitingly, I got the top pair in Asda last weekend (so glamorous) they were £3.50 which I think is a massive bargain and I like the fact they are oversized.

I saw some for £1.50 in Primark the other day so there may soon be a new addition to the sunglasses family (if the sun stays out for much longer in England).

Although I couldn't find any of these online I have listed similar styles below if you like any of them and you can probably get the Asda ones in store still:
ASOS classic retro sunglasses
Topshop Blue Wendy Sunglasses
Debenhams Beach Collection Brown Sunglasses


frankie x
follow me on: bloglovin // twitter //  instagram // facebook
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment