About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
11 Mar 2014

Spring Picks: Jackets

Because I will never stop going on about spring...

spring jackets
It may be spring but in Britain that doesn't mean no rain, however I'm not sure I would mind so much if I was wearing this floral rain jacket from forever 21. I don't own a denim jacket but I am determined to get one this spring/summer, love this h&m one. Stripes are my current obsession and this monochrome stripe blazer is right up my street. A lightweight parka is a great option for a casual jacket when the weather gets a bit warmer but you still want to cover up and Leather jackets (or faux leather) are great all year round but I especially like the idea of a softer brown colour for spring.


follow me on: bloglovin // twitter // instagram // facebook
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment