About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
30 Mar 2014

Reasons to be cheerful #8

I collection of things that have been making me happy this week.

what frankie said: reasons to be cheerful



1. My birfffdayy. Had an extended birthday weekend (last weekend) with the family and oli. Got some lovely things including a new camera which I am very excited about!
2. Starting a new job tomorrow! A little nervous but very much looking forward to it. 
3. Wearing false nails - the nailene petitle square ones are fab and great for my tiny nails. Am hoping to put together a blog post about this.
4. A lovely mother's day brunch and day. Eggs Florentine - yum!
5. Sorting out my wardrobe - got rid of a lot of things I don't wear or have seen better days and it felt really good.
6. Related to the last point - I bought some nice new things with gift cards I received for my birthday, am very happy that I have a lot more outfits to easily put together now.


frankie x
follow me on: bloglovin // twitter //  // instagram // facebook
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment