About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
12 Mar 2014

Quick Fix: Apivita Express Beauty Face Masks


I discovered these face masks while browsing the beauty hall of Marks and Spencer - this was one of those big Marks and Spencer with lots of different beauty brands. I had heard of Apivita before but I had never tried anything from them. After some research I have discovered they are an Greek company specializing in natural and organic products with a holistic philosophy.

 The product I picked up was the Express Beauty Face Masks which are a sample version of their face mask range, which come in a 40ml tube, so this is a great way to try before you buy. They had a lot of different types but the ones I went for were the Nourishing Honey and the Radiance boosting Pomegranate. I love the fact that a fairly high end brand has a more affordable option for trying their face masks (£3 for the two sachets) and that there is such a large selection to chose from - literally every skin condition/type you could think of.

Both the masks I tried were the creamy type that doesn't dry on the skin. They both smelt lovely and really relaxing. After using them my skin felt a lot smoother and certainly looked brighter and refreshed. If you have dry/dull skin I would definitely recommend both of these to give your skin a boost.

I would be really interested in trying different ones in the future so if you have any recommendations please let me know in the comments!


follow me on: bloglovin // twitter // instagram // facebook
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment