About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
20 Mar 2014

Loving lately


Recently I have rediscovered my love for the Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Radiance Balm. I'm not sure if it does anything drastic to my skin but it feels lovely and refreshing as well as smelling great, it smooths out my skin and does leave it feeling soft. I like to use it in the morning underneath makeup or on days when don't wear makeup. Another skin related product is the Grape Water spray from Caudalie. I don't think this does a lot to hydrate my skin as it is pretty much just water but it is really nice to use when I need to freshen up especially if I've been wearing makeup all day and my skin looks a little dull. I'm not normally one for body sprays but this Amber and Black Plum one from Alice + Eliza (find it at M&S) smells delish and is perfect for the spring/summer. Lastly, I redisocvered my Boots Botanics All Bright Eye Roll On that I had put to the back of a drawer at some point. I'm seeing a trend here but this is another one that is great for feeling refreshed! I apply this all around my eye area and it has a lovely cooling sensation. 

What are you loving at the moment?

In other news: I'm hopefully getting a new camera for my birthday so my photos should improve - yay!

frankie x
follow me on: bloglovin // twitter  // instagram // facebook
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment