About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
18 Mar 2014

The best budget neutral eyeshadow palette?


Collection Work the Colour Nude Eyeshadow palette

I had heard quite a few blogs talking about this Collection Work the Colour Nude Eye Palette and I eventually caved and had to try it for myself. Its a selection of neutral shades, from light to dark and a cream highlighter. The main thing I like about this palette is that all the shades work well together and are all ones that I would use. I have quite a few other budget palettes from the likes of MUA and Sleek but I find that, although I love them, I don't always get use out of all the shades. The colours in this palette aren't too warm or too cool toned, there is a good mix of matte and shimmer shades and there is even a colour I can use on my brows! The pigmentation of the shadows is a lot better than I expected, they can be a little powdery, but for the price I think they are great quality. Talking of the price, this palette comes in at a bargain-busting £3.99! The packaging does feel a little on the cheap side but to be honest, that doesn't bother me when the eyeshadows inside are fab. It may be a bold statement to make but I think this may be my favourite drugstore neutral eye palette, simply due to the ease of use, the quality and the price point - if you have £3.99 to spare and you like a neutral eye look then you need this in your life.

Have you tried this palette? What did you think?


follow me on: bloglovin // twitter // instagram // facebook
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment