About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
4 Mar 2014

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream


I am a big fan of the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation so when I saw that they had released a CC cream I had to try it out. I've not used a CC cream before, BB yes but CC, no (confusing eh?) so I wasn't really sure what to expect from this offering. The consistency is quite thick and creamy, offers good coverage (more than a BB cream I would say) but doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I'm not sure about colour correcting but it does a good job at hiding the redness on my face (from which I suffer a lot). I use the lightest colour and it is a really good match for my skin, as usual with most drugstore foundations if you are super pale or dark then you may struggle to find the right colour. I have tried applying this with my fingers and also with a brush (the real techniques expert face brush) and find they both work just as nicely.

With this line, they have also released a CC Eye Cream. This is a very similar consistency to the original CC cream but I offers a little more coverage. I like this as an under-eye concealer but it does have the tendency to crease a little so a setting powder is useful.

If you are in the market for a light/medium coverage base product then I definitely recommend this! I think it will be great come summer time as well when a lot of people want to wear lighter makeup.


Bourjois CC Cream £9.99, CC eye cream £7.99

follow me on: bloglovin // twitter // instagram // facebook
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment