About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
25 Mar 2014

Birthday and other updates

So life has got in the way of blogging lately, It was my birthday on the weekend and I've just been pretty busy generally.

I got a new camera for my birthday so wanted to share a few snaps I had taken with it already.


Birthday presents
Some birthday presents :) Notice a theme involving thing with cute animals on?

Oh my clumsy heart Evelyn necklac
My necklace from Oh My Clumsy Heart - also a birthday present and I love it!

My cat - Tigger
Tigger - love this photo of him

Dog West highland white terrier

My boyfriend's dog

I'm hoping to get back into the blogging swing of things as soon as I can. I start a new job on Monday (yay) so that may get in the way a bit I hope to schedule some for that time. 


follow me on: bloglovin // twitter //  // instagram // facebook
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment