About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
10 Feb 2014

Weekly Resolution #3

Weekly Resolution

I can't seem to write blog posts on Sunday, so again this post is a little late.

Last weeks resolution was about sending more regular messages to friends. It was a pretty successful resolution, not only did I achieve it but it also led to me meeting up with a friend on Saturday who I hadn't seen for ages. We had a really fab time in London and it was just what I needed after a pretty boring week.

Anyway, a new week begins and it's back to the full-time job hunt. I'm feeling positive though so excited to see what a new week shall bring.


My resolution for this week concerns health. During the week it is so easy for me to sit around on my laptop all day. This means I hardly achieve any of the 10,000 recommended daily steps and generally start to feel a bit lethargic. So, this week my resolution is:

Go for a 30 minute walk every day.

I've known I should have been doing this for a while however I always had excuses (I would look silly without a dog being a main one?). This week I will try to accomplish one short walk every day (come rain or shine). I think doing this will be great, not only for my health, but for productivity also.If I can fit it into a midday break then hopefully it will help overcome that afternoon slump. I'm hoping it will also make me more appreciative of the area I am living in right now, there is plenty of countryside around and although I am looking to move to the city, I should appreciate the positives to my current situation.

Is this something that you already do already or would like to start?

Hope you all have fantastic weeks.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment