About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
19 Feb 2014

Ways to wear: Shift dresses

Today I want to talk about, what I think is, a highly multi-purpose, easy to wear, figure flattering dress type; the shift dress. There are many options - long sleeve, short sleeve, colour, monochrome, print...the list goes on. I feel like this dress type can be both casual and smart depending on how you wear it and I wanted to share some of the ways in which I might style a shift dress for different occasions

Date night outfit with shift dress
blue textured shift dress - warehouse // black snake print clutch - newlook // loafers - h&m // 



Outfit for meeting friends with shift dress

daisy print shift dress - boohoo // pendant necklace - forever 21 // shopper bag - asos // brown suedette ankle boots - new look


Work outfit with grey shift dress

grey check shift dress - new look // silver bracelets - h&m // satchel bag - asos // pointed heels - asos

I'm not massively up-to-date with the latest fashions but I hope you like my selections!



frankie x
follow me on: bloglovin // twitter // pinterest // instagram
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment