About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
27 Feb 2014

Spring Ready Makeup

spring makeup

Today is all about that spring feeling, yes I am completely in denial of the fact that it is still February. Spring is my favourite season, the sun, the flowers, the warmer air, and one way I am celebrating is my getting spring-ready, make-up wise.

Two new purchases have made their way into this post. The first being the Clarins Instant Smooth Self Tanning, this is an amazing makeup base that not only adds instant warmth and evens the complexion but also adds a more long lasting gradual tan to the skin. I have used this a couple of times and there is definitely no need to worry about becoming oompa-loompa like with this one. Its gorge. The other new product is the Revlon Photoready Skinlights illuminator in Bare Light. Again a base product but more of a glow giving one. It has a very light tint and just helps to inject a bit of life into your skin. The two old favourites come in the form of a blush and a lipstick. The blush is my Topshop cream blusher in head over heels. This is a gorgeous bright pinky peach colour that really livens up your face but isn't too out-there. The lipstick is one of my favourite red lipsticks, Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butter butter in candy apple. Its such a lovely bright red glossy colour - perfect for when the flowers start to come out. 

I'm now in a spring daydream, time to buy more daffodils and hope that the sun stays out for March...



follow me on: bloglovin // twitter // pinterest // instagram
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment