About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
12 Feb 2014

some nice things

A mid-week post just to share a few photos I've taken so far this week.


cedarwood and fern candle
 If you follow me on instagram (mankiefray) you will have already seen this. It's my favourite smell. So good.

spring daffodils
The first daffodils of the season. Excited for spring already.

blue sky on walk
 If you read my weekly resolution post then you will know that I am trying to go for a walk every day this week. This was taken from one of those walks - enjoying any moments of sunshine I can!

cup of coffee in local cafe
A cup of coffee in a cute local café.

jasmine and fruit
Jasmine flowers and fruit (excuse the slightly brown banana...)



frankie x


follow me on: twitter // pinterest // instagram
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment