About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
13 Feb 2014

3 product smoky eye


3 product smoky eye
for the life of me I could not get a great photo of this - hope you will forgive me!

I haven't done a beauty post in a while but today I wanted to share my go-to quick smoky eye look. I wouldn't say it is as full-on as a "proper" smoky eye but it only involves three products which is a huge bonus when you haven't got loads of time to spare. As an added bonus they are all super affordable and easily available.


Firstly I use the Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Paint in Rich Russet all over the lid. If you haven't tried these already, they're basically liquid eyeshadows with a doe-foot applicator. I normally apply a little to the back of my hand and dab it on carefully with my fingers or a brush. They are really unique, quick to use and great for this sort of look. Next I apply liquid liner - the one I am using at the moment is the Seventeen SuperLash Liner. It's very black and lasts really well throughout the day. After this I reapply a bit more of the Rimmel Eye shadow and smudge this into the lash line for more of a smoky look. Finally there is mascara, currently I'm using the Seventeen SuperLash Mascara which is the matching product to the eye liner. This is a fibre mascara and you can really see the fibres on the brush (unlike some others I've tried). I really love this mascara, it's lengthening, thickening and adds a lot of definition. I'm quite fussy with mascaras so glad to have found such a good one at such a great price.

That's pretty much all it involves, pretty straightforward but I like the finished look.

frankie x

follow me on: twitter // pinterest // instagram
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment