About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
8 Dec 2013

This week

Hope everyone's had a good week.

It has been a bit of a strange one for me. Lots happening personally which has meant I have actually had more time for blogging, however lots of things to get my head around so I haven’t always felt like it.

Anyway, I thought I would share some things from around the internet that I have been liking this week.

Sadly, Nelson Mandela passed away at the age of 95. This article shares some of his best quotes. Such an inspirational man.

I may have just bought some new boots but I love these ones from Forever 21.

These piglets

Maybe you will be trying out one of these weird beauty treatements?

This necklace is very simple but interesting, I like.

Potato print penguin Christmas cards?! Sounds like something I'm going to have to try,

And finally....

Untitled
via Tania Joy on Flickr
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment