About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
13 Dec 2013

Festive Finds #3: Christmas Party Dresses (Under £35!)

I might be a bit late on the band wagon here but its that time of year, and if you haven't had one already then you may have a Christmas party coming up. I know how hard it can be to find the right dress for that occasion so to help out a little I have found 8 dresses all under £35 - hopefully it helps!


Christmas Party Dresses

Christmas Party Dresses by frankiemay featuring a lace cocktail dress

1. Mela Gold Lace Scoop Back Dress - £26 - New Look  // 2. Black Draped Dress - £12.99 - H&M // 3. Blue Velvet Skater Dress - £32 - Miss Selfridge // 4. Wrap Skirt Dress - £32 - Wall G at Topshop // 5. Floral Sleeves Bodycon Dress - £32 - Annie Greenabelle at Topshop // 6. Dark Red Cap Sleeve Waffle Tunic Dress - £19.99 - New Look // 7. Draped Print Top Dress - £19.99 - H&M // 8. Gold Sequin Sleeveless Bodycon Dress - £24.99 - New Look


I don't have a party to go to this year but I may just treat myself to a nice dress anyway...
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment