About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
4 Dec 2013

Budget Gifts for Christmas: £5 or less!

I wanted to put together some gift ideas for people who may be on a tight budget for whatever reason. I think I managed to find some really great things, if I do say so myself, that are all £5 or under.
Clockwise from top-left: Vintage Ivy Design Mug, Dove Gift Set, Anatomicals face mask set, Happy 
Jackson bag, Home sweet home sign, Alphabet soy candle.


Clockwise from top-left: Nivea Men minis, Vintage playing cards in tin, Gentlemans Spectacles Case, ASOS cardholderGrey Socks with stripe, Moustache bottle opener key ring

Hope these gave you some ideas - it's amazing what bargains you can find when you look! There will definitely be some more gift guides making their way onto this blog so keep an eye out for those. I'm also trying to be a bit more crafty this year and make my own gifts - will report back on how that goes!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment