About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
28 May 2013

My £3 Lip Favourite: MUA Power Pout



These new lip products for MUA have been really floating my boat recently. Called Power Pout -a lot of brands are bringing out a similar thing to this - the  "stick" lipstick with a twist up mechanism. I have tried the Revlon ones and really like them, I know that Clinique did the original Chubby Stick and No7 have recently brought out their version.

I had to try these ones by MUA, mainly because they were such a bargain! They do them in a range of colours but I picked out a nude peachy looking one (Rendezvous) and a pink (Broken Hearted). The formula is fairly glossy and really easy to apply. They are fairly sheer but it can be built up and I found that after the gloss had faded the colour lasted pretty well. Lipsticks don't tend to last very well on me anyway but the pink definitely left a stain!

If you are looking for an easy everyday lip colour then I don't think you could go far wrong with these. Super easy and moisturising (what I look for in a lipstick).

You can buy these from Superdrug and the online for a bargainous £3!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment :

  1. Ooh these look so lovely, such a bargain price too!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete