About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
1 Jan 2013

Happy New Year!

I'm sitting writing this post feeling a little bit worse for wear after my friends new year's eve party last night. I've been sleeping most of the day so I decided it was about time to do something productive! A lot of things changed for me in 2012. I graduated from University, I moved in with my boyfriend and I started a new job. All these things combined meant that I have been a bit lax on the blogging front! I want 2013 the year that I really start blogging more regularly and about things that I really want to blog about. I'm not sure exactly what direction my blog will take but I'm excited to start being more creative and connecting (hopefully) to more people.

I never really set proper resolutions for the new year but really felt that 2013 is the year for a few things to change. So I'm going to share them on here and hopefully that will help me stick to them.


Source: weheartit.com

1. Blog more

I touched on this above but I really want to start making the most of this blog. I think sometimes I can over think things and start worrying that no one will be interested in what I want to write about, but this year I want to worry less about that start sharing things that I want to share. I want to include more photography, lifestyle, food, books and so on.


Source: weheartit.com

2. Start Yoga

Now I normally say to myself at the beginning of January that I will do more exercise but never manage to keep it up (surprise, surprise). This year I thought I would make it a bit more specific and say I would start doing Yoga. I'm not your natural exercise junkie but I enjoy doing yoga and think it could be something that I can really get into. I have been enjoying following YouTube videos and have put together a playlist with some of my favourites here. I'm not sure whether I'm going to join a class but it's something I'm definitely considering. I'm incredibly inflexible and have a job that involves sitting at a desk for a lot of the time so I'm hoping yoga could really help my posture etc.

Source: weheartit.com

3. Take more photos.

I used to be really into photography as a hobby however it all kind of stopped a bit since I started University but I would really like to start again. I'm not any kind of expert but it's just something I enjoy. That's all to say on that one really - it's pretty self explanatory!

And that is all of my new year's resolutions. I didn't want to make too many because I knew I wouldn't be able to keep them.

What are your resolutions if you made them? Any tips on how I can keep mine?

Hope you all have a great 2013!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments :

Post a Comment