About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
27 Jul 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain




I know there has been a lot of "hype" around these at the moment in the blogging world and you have probably already heard a million things about them, but I picked up one in superdrug the other day and thought I would talk about my thoughts. They are basically a chunky twist up pencil design that applies like a balm but leaves a long lasting stain on the lips.I picked up the colour Romantic, I was in a bit of a rush and there weren't any testers so I chose this colour on a bit of a whim. In the tube it looks like a quite a dark reddish colour however it translates to quite an orangey-red on the lips - fortunately I do really like the colour but definitely try some testers out before choosing because it doesn't really match the colour on the tube!

It goes on quite glossy and this then wears off but the stain remains, they are quite moisturising to put on which is nice in a lip stain. After a while they do become a bit drying (but I do have very dry lips!) but you can top up with lip balm and the stain still stays. The colour lasts really well and wears off quite evenly which is nice.

Overall I think these are a great addition to anybody's make-up collection as they are easy to apply and you don't need to think about them all day like you might do with some lipsticks! I would definitely pick some up while they are still at this lower price.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment :