About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
22 Jun 2012

Trip to Flamingo Land (photo heavy!)

Just over a week ago now my dad took me and my boyfriend to Flamingo Land, in Malton. If you don't know it, it's basically a zoo and theme park in one. It was such a fun day that I thought I would share some photos on my blog. I know this isn't beauty related at all but I thought it might be interesting anyway :)

 Tiger chilling out
 tiger - up close! 

 me and oli just after a ride 
 giraffe
 giant tortoise
 lions chilling out


 on the train that goes round the park :)

 one of the rides we went on


 baby meerkats - so cute!
 capybaras - largest rodent in the world
last but not least some penguins!

That's the end of the photos now! If you live in the Yorkshire area I would definitely consider going (if you haven't already). It's a fab day out - there is a great mix of rides and soo many animals to see :)

Frankie xo
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment :