About     Fashion      Beauty       Lifestyle
9 May 2012

Accessorize Duo Baked Bronzer in Laguna


I really like the accessorize makeup range. I've tried a few of their nail polishes and a lipstick and have been really impressed so far! This bronzer definitely doesn't let them down - I've been using this pretty much every day and its definitely a big favourite!







(excuse the sticky label marks on the back of this it came with a barcode stuck right across all the info and this is the result of trying to peel it off!)

So this is what it looks like. As you can see it's pretty large - you get 12.5g of products which is loads! (for reference the nars bronzers contain 8g). It's a baked bronzer with half of the product a quite dark bronze colour and the other a lighter gold colour, both with a marbled effect running through them. I think it looks really pretty in the pan :) Mine has been used a few times when I took these photos so sorry if it looks a bit grubby. I started using it before I started this blog but I love it so much I really wanted to write about it!

Here are some swatches showing the darker colour, the lighter one and the two swirled together.

And here is what it looks like on (excuse the weird face/angle - it was hard to get a picture that showed it accurately!)


I like this bronzer because its not too heavy on the skin. It has a slight shimmery finish but isn't glittery at all and just gives a nice glow to the skin. I have quite pale skin and think this looks nice and natural on. I also like that it has two slightly different colours as the lighter one is quite nice as a highlight :) I normally just sweep this over my cheeks with quite a big brush, you could use it to contour but because its shimmery I find that this doesn't work as well. It's really easy to apply because although the pigmentation is good, it's also quite sheer, so you can build it up as much as you prefer but it's hard to overdo it.
I've been finding it really nice to use when the weather is a bit grey and miserable (quite a lot recently!) as it adds a bit of warmth to the skin and makes me feel healthier. I think it will be great in summer as well!

If you're after a natural looking bronzer that works on pale skins then I would definitely check this out :)

You can get it from Superdrug or Accessorize for £6 (its not currently not on sale on the website but you should be able to pick it from your local store).

Have you tried this bronzer or anything else from the accessorize line? What is your favourite bronzer at the moment?

On another note, it was really nice and sunny here this morning and now it's grey and rainy! Hope the weather is a bit better wherever you are and you're having a good Wednesday.

Frankie x
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments :

  1. Oh my days I'm so glad you did a review on this!! I was tempted to buy this as a replacement for my No7 Starfish bronzer which is quite pricey (one of my April favourites), so I'm so glad you did this! Thanks sooo much :)

    beautyconfessionsofabiggirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No probs! I really like it and for the price it's great plus I think it will last ages :) glad it was helpful x

      Delete
  2. The packaging is so pretty with those butterfly design. I don't really use any bronzer coz i don't really look better rather i look like i have dirt on my face basically because i don't know how to apply them on my face.

    ReplyDelete